Going Back


It's been a long time since I posted here, because I was very much involved in my past MMORPG, but had some technical problems with it.

In the meantime, I have to confess that I have been falling in-love with another one: Perfect World. I didn't have such a great time the last time due to some fashion problems, but now I seem to be doing better at this game.

Clans, Crafted Items, and Ingot Trading


Nevertheless, my character has now joined a clan, leveled to 23, and has some wicked crafted items. One of the coolest things I've discovered in this game is the Gold Ingot trading. Unlike other games where you're required to earn money in-game and use another currency to buy items from the Item Mall, this game ensures that you'll always have enough money to buy items from the NPCs and from the Item Mall.

It's a bit complicated if you're a newbie like me. So I'll direct you to the site who taught me how to be rich in-game.

Now I'm 900k Yuen richer, yahoo!

Technorati Tags: , ,